- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a train station, Southern Sun Rosebank is in an area with good shopping. Nelson Mandela Square and Sandton City Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Montecasino. Traveling with kids? Consider Johannesburg Zoo and Johannesburg Botanical Garden.
- Johannesburg Sandton Station - 6 min drive
- Ellis Park Station - 9 min drive
- Johannesburg (JNB-O.R. Tambo Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Fresh Restaurant – Serves breakfast daily.
- Butcher Block – Steakhouse with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Rosebank Cafe – Serves light fare daily.
- Circle Bar – Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Southern Sun Rosebank
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Great choice - once done with reconstructions
Stayed for 6 nights in Jan 2020. The hotel lobby is being rebuilt, and there is enormous noise and smell - but the guys are working hard. The staff is enormously cliebt-oriented and friendly. Room was spacious and well-appointed, every staff member was without fault friendly and helpful. Hotel runs a complementary shuttlw to the nearby mall and Gautrain station every hour. Will be back