Book a hotel near John's Pass Village & Boardwalk, St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near John's Pass Village & Boardwalk
John's Pass and Village Boardwalk Hotel & Travel Guide
Thinking about a trip to John's Pass and Village Boardwalk on your next vacation?
St. Petersburg - Clearwater is where you'll discover it.
Are you a bit hard to please when it comes to choosing a hotel? You'll be sure to find something to satisfy you here, with 47 candidates near John's Pass and Village Boardwalk. Some choices to think about are the Residence Inn St Petersburg Treasure Island, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, the Sunset Vistas Two Bedroom Beachfront Suites, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, and finally the Westwinds Waterfront Resort, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
If you would prefer to spend your money on some enjoyable adventures, instead of on costly hotels, have a look at the array of budget solutions in the local area. The Tahitian Beach Motel and the Treasure Island Ocean Club are traditional favorites, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
You'll appreciate all of the twenty-first century services and facilities when you relax at one of the few well-known hotels in the area. You can find the Whispers Resort by Affordable Beach Condos and the Treasure Island Beach Resort, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Are you looking for a snack and some caffeine? Follow the scent of roasted coffee beans to Addicted to the Bean (152 129th Avenue West, Madeira Beach). When dinnertime comes around, head over to 12754 Kingfish Drive, Treasure Island (12754 Kingfish Drive, Treasure Island), 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near John's Pass and Village BoardwalkYou can explore an assortment of other attractions after visiting John's Pass and Village Boardwalk:
- If you enjoy spending time beside the water, contact Hubbards Marina, a lovely marina, for information on visiting and events.
- Alligator Attraction is a fun day for animal enthusiasts.
- Go on a tour to see the beautiful animals living at Suncoast Seabird Sanctuary.
- Breathe in the fresh air while taking in the natural landscape at War Veteran Memorial Park. You'll discover lots of space to relax!
- Treasure Bay Golf and Tennis is an excellent place to spend a day out on the green and meet some of the local players.