Book a Hotel Near Johnson and Wales University, Providence
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Johnson and Wales University
Johnson and Wales University Hotel & Travel Guide
Reflect on how people and societies have developed through time as you explore Johnson and Wales University.
It's in Providence, the energetic state capital.
Even though there's a nice selection of 15 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Johnson and Wales University, it's always a good idea to book as soon as you can to make sure you get the best deal available. The Providence Marriott Downtown, the Renaissance Providence Downtown Hotel and the Hilton Providence are three that are well-liked, and they're only 1 mile (2 kilometers), 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're simply looking for a nice bed to lay your head on, check out the handful of reasonably priced solutions that are just a few minutes away. The Econo Lodge and the Knights Inn Seekonk Ma are worth a shot.
At the end of an exciting day of exploring, lay your head down at one of the first-rate hotels close by. You might like to stay at the Omni Providence Hotel, since it's just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, or the Hotel Providence, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
When you're done at Johnson and Wales University, take a brief walk to Starbucks for a light meal, a good cup of coffee or a cold drink. You can locate more extensive dining options also nearby at Del Sesto Building. As the day ends, raise a glass to cherished memories that you've made at Providence Eagle, which is also at your fingertips.
Other Things to Do Near Johnson and Wales UniversityOnce you're finally finished with Johnson and Wales University, you won't be at a loss for things to do with all of the other things that are going on in the region:
- Experience a night full of entertainment when you visit Providence Performing Arts Center.
- Spice up your date nights and taste the area's art scene. Trinity Repertory Company offers an assortment of plays for you to enjoy.
- Providence Public Library boasts a collection of books and other resources that you might be interested in. Make sure to enquire in advance for information and hours of operation.
- Art lovers must drop by Sol Koffler and check out what's in the gallery.
- Remember to buy your tickets as early as you can if you'd like to see a concert at Lupo's Heartbreak Hotel.
It's so simple to hop on the train when you're going to Johnson and Wales University. The closest station, Providence Station, is only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away!