Find & compare casino resorts in Johor Bahru from $23
Top Johor Bahru Casino Resorts & Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Johor Bahru, a family-friendly city known for its amusement parks and temples, as well as attractions like Paradigm Mall Johor Bahru and KSL City Mall. You can choose from Travelocity's 3 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Johor Bahru and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Johor Bahru with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Danga Bay, Puteri Harbour, and Eco Botanic at EcoWorld Gallery.
- Other things to see include Johor Bahru City Square, Legoland Malaysia, and Sutera Mall.
- Need a pet store? Try Buntal Petshop(Senai), 斗基宠美 FAJI GROOMING HOUSE, or GATTO CAT LITTER.
- For vet care, Sin Aquatic And Pets Enterprise, EXOPET VETERINARY CLINIC - avian & exotic medicine, feline medicine, and Noah's Ark Animal Birth Control Clinic (JB) are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Johor Bahru
- Alheri Austin Johor
Pets stay free at this 3.5-star guesthouse.
- Gateway Malaysia - Johor Bahru
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star guesthouse, although restrictions apply.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Johor Bahru
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Johor Bahru.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 87°F in the daytime to 73°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 73°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 88°F in the daytime to 73°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 73°F.