Book Hotels in Johor Bahru
Wander wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Most frequently booked Johor Bahru hotels
Top cheap Johor Bahru hotel deals
- New Boutique Hotel6A-6F, Jalan Meldrum, Johor Bahru, Johor
The price is $17 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 20
- The Leverage Business Hotel Skudai2, Jalan Pertama, Pusat Perdagangan Danga Utama, Johor Bahru
The price is $18 per night from Jan 17 to Jan 18
- Somerset Medini Iskandar PuteriLot 5 Jalan Medini Utara 4, Iskandar Puteri, Johor
The price is $49 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 2
- Amansari Express HotelNO 9N JALAN TENTERAM BUKIT MELDRUM, Johor Bahru, JohorGet Rates
- Berjaya Waterfront Hotel88, Jalan Ibrahim Sultan, Stulang Laut, P.O. Box 161, Johor Bahru, Johor
The price is $32 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 26
- I am Jazz Boutique HotelNo. 122 & 124, Jalan Permas 10, Bandar Baru Permas Jaya, Masai, Johor
The price is $25 per night from Jan 17 to Jan 18
Top luxury Johor Bahru hotel deals
- Renaissance Johor Bahru HotelNo. 2, Jalan Permas 11, Bandar Baru Permas Jaya, Masai, Johor
The price is $45 per night from Jan 30 to Jan 31
- Thistle Johor BahruJalan Sungai Chat, Johor Bahru, JohorGet Rates4/5Very Good! (1 review)
- Amari Johor BahruNo. 82C, Jalan Trus, Johor Bahru, Johor
The price is $47 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 26
- KSL Hotel & Resort33 Jalan Seladang, Taman Abad, Johor Bahru, Johor
The price is $34 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 27
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Johor Bahru12 Jalan Ngee Heng, Johor Bahru, Johor
The price is $48 per night from Jan 17 to Jan 18
- Hotel Sentral Johor Bahru17 Jalan Tenteram, Tanjung Puteri, Johor Bahru, Johor
The price is $16 per night from Jan 17 to Jan 18
How much is a hotel room in Johor Bahru?
Hotels in Johor Bahru start at $16 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Johor Bahru Hotel & Travel Guide
Visitors will find an abundance of apartment and hotel alternatives to choose from in Johor Bahru. Our comprehensive hotel guide is the place to find 73 lodgings within a 6-mile (10-kilometer) distance of Johor Bahru's heart.
Featuring 12 Travelocity-listed options to stay, Bukit Indah is an area of town that makes a good place to stay. It is located about 6 miles (9 kilometers) from the town center of Johor Bahru. Hotels here include the Pariss Hotel Johor Bahru and Princeton Hotel.
Another great neighborhood that offers accommodation is Johor Bahru City Centre. Nestled just 4 miles (7 kilometers) away from central Johor Bahru, It boasts options such as the The Six Residences at JB Sentosa and Live Com Hotel. One more part of of Johor Bahru with a vacancy showing on Travelocity's up-to-the-minute database is Masai. Located just 9 miles (15 kilometers) from Johor Bahru's CBD, here you can spend some time at the Renaissance Johor Bahru Hotel and Amansari Residence Resort.
The Johor Bahru area has a solid selection of budget hotel options that will be sure to satisfy even the thriftiest vacationers and travelers. 6 miles (10 kilometers) from Johor Bahru's center is the Berjaya Waterfront Hotel. The New York Hotel is just 5 miles (7 kilometers) away. The Bliss Boutique Hotel and the Hallmark Regency Hotel - Johor Bahru are some alternative lower-cost hotels well worth looking into.
The Raffles Singapore can be found 19 miles (30 kilometers) from the town center of Johor Bahru. On the other hand, the The Fullerton Bay Hotel is 19 miles (31 kilometers) away. Other places to rest your head are the The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore and the Orchard Parksuites.
Like to travel a little bit further afield? Peninsular Malaysia has many beautiful attractions worth checking out. Peninsular Malaysia is well known for its rural landscapes, beaches, forests and jungle, and commonly visited visitor attractions include mosques. Modern visitors in this corner of Malaysia adore hiking, beach combing and sunbathing.
Kluang is 45 miles (72 kilometers) to the northwest of Johor Bahru and boasts Kluang Mall and Kluang Country Club. When you want to head to Kluang, be sure to check out the The Imperial Hotel and GL Hotel. 4 miles (7 kilometers) to the southeast of Johor Bahru, you'll also find Johor Bahru City Centre, which features the Bayu Marina Resort and Thistle Johor Bahru. The Royal Abu Bakar Museum and Sri Raja Mariamman Temple are popular attractions to check out for those visiting Johor Bahru City Centre.
For travelers arriving by air to Johor Bahru, a primary airport is Senai International Airport. The closest Travelocity-listed place to stay is Palazzo Hotel.