Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Joplin, MO from $46
Top Joplin Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Joplin, a family-friendly city known for its monuments and restaurants, as well as attractions like Cunningham Park and Precious Moments Chapel. Choose from Travelocity's 23 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Joplin and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Joplin with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Sandstone Gardens and Big Sugar Creek State Park.
- Other things to see include George Washington Carver National Monument, Candy House Chocolate Factory, and North Park Mall.
- Need a pet store? Try Scales N Tails, BigDog Boutique, or Becky's Aquarium Works LLC.
- For vet care, Smith Equine and Veterinary Services LLC, Academy Animal Hospital, and Parkview Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Joplin
- TownePlace Suites Marriott Joplin
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Booneslick Lodge of Neosho
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Neosho
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and WiFi.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Joplin
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your time in Joplin.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 65°F in the daytime to 25°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 42°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 92°F in the daytime to 53°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 76°F and the nighttime average is 25°F.