Eagle Cap 23, a 1st floor property, is in a unique location less than a mile from Wallowa Lake. Adjacent to the W. Lake bike path as well as a short walk to downtown Joseph (1/2 mile). It comes baby/toddler ready with a high chair, a pack and play (without linens) and kitchen ware (plates, sippy cups and utensils). Pets are welcome in the unit for a $25/night fee. We ask that you keep your pets off the furniture and beds and don't leave them in the unit unsupervised. Trailer/boat parking on site. Here is a link to a video tour of the unit https://youtu.be/l7YCY992LXI
We take your visit seriously. After each rental, we follow the CDC cleaning guidelines to fully clean, disinfect and sanitize the unit in preparation for our next guests. You can visit the CDC website for a summary of their recommended cleaning protocol.
-We love pets! We want to remain pet friendly. Please follow our pet policies so we are able to continue offering this benefit to all of our guests.
- Please inform us at the time of booking if you will bring your pet or pets
- The pet fee is 25/per night for each pet
- We will send you a charge request at the time of booking for the pet fee.
- If for some reason your pet doesn't accompany you after you pay the pet fee, we will refund it to you in full.
- Please keep pets off the furniture.
- Please don't leave pets in the unit alone.
- If you bring pets onto the property without informing us in advance and paying the pet fee, we reserve the right to ask you to leave the property.
We also provide a queen sized air mattress on site with sheets, a blanket and pillows if you need an additional bed.
My wife and I live about a 10-minute drive from the unit and are always available to help with any questions are issues that arrive. Also, we have a caretaker on site that can also help with issues.
The unit is conveniently located between Wallowa Lake and downtown Joseph. Both destinations are short walks of approximately 1/2 - 3/4 of a mile.
This apartment is located in a quiet quite 4-plex approximately 1/2 mile before reaching Wallowa Lake. A well maintained bike path leading to the lake is directly in front of the 4-plex. The apartment has recently been updated with new fixtures and appliances.
This is a pet friendly property. Please review our pet policies in the "other things to note" section below
There is plenty of parking on site. There is parking between the first 4-plex and the main road and more spots in front of the 2nd 4-plex. Also you can park around the grass island if you are pulling a trailer or need extra parking spots.