Book a hotel near Juilliard School, New York
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Juilliard School
Juilliard School Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to Juilliard School is an excellent way to fill up some of your vacation time.
To visit it, along with a fantastic array of other sights, pack your bags and head to the much-loved city of New York.
Whether you like to lock in your room well in advance or always end up leaving it until the night before, it won't be difficult to find something nearby. There are as many as 44 possible accommodations that are suitable. Refine your hunt by checking out the Mandarin Oriental, New York, Trump International Hotel & Tower New York and The Plaza Hotel.
You'll be able to make big savings without compromising on comfort at one of the less expensive hotels here. Have you considered giving the Comfort Inn Times Square West a shot? It's just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. Another option could be the Midtown East 1BR Six DR27, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Make your Facebook friends jealous by booking a night or more at one of the upscale hotels that are not far away. You can reserve a room at the St. Regis New York or the Lowell, located only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively.
In search of somewhere special to spoil yourself? Go to Le Pain Quotidien (60 West 65th Street, New York) for a taste bud-tingling dessert or some snacks. After a long day, toast your travels at Shun Lee West (43 West 65th Street, New York), and accumulate a treasure trove of wonderful memories.
Other Things to Do Near Juilliard SchoolSurely you weren't intending to wrap up the day after Juilliard School? Set aside some time to see what else the area has to offer:
- Buy your tickets as early as you can if you hope to see a concert at Alice Tully Hall.
- Experience an evening bursting with talent when you watch a play at Mitzi E. Newhouse.
- Attend the event or performance of your choice and experience one or two exhibits put on by Lincoln Center.
- New York Public Library for the Performing Arts features art courses, exhibits and music shows that are sure to lend you an appreciation of the area's dynamic arts scene.
- You'll love the rich, exhilarating voices that fill Metropolitan Opera House.