Book a hotel near Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace, Savannah
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace
Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace is a fantastic experience for anyone who wants to learn about the events that shaped this region.
To visit it, make the trip to Savannah. You'll soon discover what it is that makes this city so popular.
With no less than 44 accommodations within an easy walk of Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace, it won't be difficult to find someplace with all the conveniences to make your stay comfortable. Why don't you check out The Ballastone, The Bohemian Hotel Savannah Riverfront, Autograph Collection and Embassy Suites Savannah?
For professional service at a price that won't break the bank, choose to stay at a low-cost hotel. For instance, you'll find the Hampton Inn Savannah-Historic District 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, while the Oglethorpe Lodge is 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Experience lavish accommodation and excellent service at any one of the premium hotels close by. Chances are you won't want to leave once you've settled in. You can reserve a room at the Hamilton-Turner Inn or the Mansion on Forsyth Park, Autograph Collection, only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
Take a break at The Collins Quarter (151 Bull Street, Savannah) and savor a fresh cup of coffee as you meet some fellow travelers. When the sun starts to go down, wind up your day with your favorite drink at McDonough's Restaurant & Lounge (21 East McDonough Street, Savannah), only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Juliette Gordon Low BirthplaceAfter you're finished at Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace, there are a variety of other things to keep you occupied:
- Think about venturing to Independent Presbyterian Church of Savannah, a peaceful house of prayer and a local landmark.
- Have a chat to some of the locals at Chippewa Square, and get better acquainted with the area.
- Broaden your cultural experiences and see a play at The Historic Savannah Theater.
- Immerse yourself in the local cultural scene when you get a seat at one of the performances available at Savannah Theatre.
- As you enjoy the area, you ought to stop and admire Evangelical Lutheran Church of the Ascension, a local church. If you want to go inside, be sure to ask about visiting times beforehand.