Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Junction City, a family-friendly and stylish city known for its cafés and coffeehouses, as well as sights like Playground Park and Geary County Historical Museum. You can choose from Travelocity's 11 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Junction City and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Junction City with Your Pet
- Enjoy top attractions like Geary County Convention & Visitors Bureau, Fort Riley Military Base, and Rolling Meadows Golf Course.
- Other things to see include Milford State Park and Konza Prairie Natural Area.
- Need a pet store? Try Dr. Jennifer Arneson DVM and Dorothy's Pet Shop.
- For vet care, Flint Hills Veterinary Hospital, Paws Inn LLC, and Animal Care Clinic are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Junction City
- Express Inn and Suites, Fort Riley Junction City KS
Pets are allowed at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- Great Western Inn Suites
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Junction City Inn & Suites
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the convenient parking and overall property condition.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Junction City
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help plan your trip in Junction City.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 62°F in the daytime to 16°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 36°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 92°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 74°F and the nighttime average is 17°F.