Book a hotel near Kahala Mall, Honolulu
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Kahala Mall
Kahala Mall Hotel & Travel Guide
Are you thinking it's time to plan your trip to Kahala Mall?
To see it, head to Honolulu, the capital of the state.
If you're wondering where the most suitable place would be to base yourself, you'll be glad to know you have 2 excellent options to pick from. The Kahala Hotel & Resort and Adam and Eve Bed and Breakfast, located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Kahala Mall, are popular choices with many travelers.
If you'd rather pocket a little bit of your hard-earned money for some of the finer things in life, you can stay at one of the low-cost solutions in the surrounding area. Two recommendations are the Marina Tower Waikiki and the Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel.
This might be the perfect time to celebrate with something special. Treat yourself to a wonderful few nights at one of the upmarket establishments within easy driving distance. Suites and rooms at the Halekulani and Aston Waikiki Beach Tower are worth checking out.
If you need a second wind, you can keep your brain alert and awake with a welcome dose of caffeine. Order a cup of coffee at Starbucks Kahala Drive-Thru, just a short walk away. Also nearby is California Pizza Kitchen at Kahala Mall, a well-patronized eatery that offers a selection of nourishing meals. You can keep walking and spend an evening taste-testing the beer and wine at The Counter.
Other Things to Do Near Kahala MallYou should maximize your time away by heading over to the region's other attractions after you're finished with Kahala Mall:
- Looking to find some peace? Bring your beach towel to Aloha Beach Services and listen to the cries of the seabirds.
- Head to Waiʻalae Beach Park, a grassy getaway, and enjoy basking in the sun and appreciating your green surroundings.
- Regardless of your scholarly background, a prearranged tour through the bustling campus of Kapiolani Community College will have you wishing that you and your friends were on your way to a lecture.
- You're sure to love spending a few hours at a local landmark, Kapi'olani Community College Farmers' Market. Have fun while you stroll among the fascinating stalls with locally produced goods.
- Diamond Head gives you the exciting opportunity to experience one of this planet's natural phenomenom.