Book a hotel near Kakawa Chocolate House, Taos
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Kakawa Chocolate House
Kakawa Chocolate House Hotel & Travel Guide
Are you heading to Kakawa Chocolate House?
It's situated in Taos. If you aren't familiar with the name, it is 55 miles (89 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Santa Fe.
Despite the fact that there's a nice selection of 16 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Kakawa Chocolate House, it's always wise to book as soon as you can to make sure you get the best possible deal. A lot of tourists enjoy the El Monte Sagrado Living Resort & Spa, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, the Palacio De Marquesa, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Dreamcatcher Bed and Breakfast, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
You might receive more bang for your buck when you stay at one of the moderately priced solutions available. For instance, the El Pueblo Lodge is 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, while the Indian Hills Inn Taos Plaza is just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
With all the excitement of traveling to new places, it's sometimes possible to forget to eat. Just a short hop away, Michael's Kitchen is a great place to recharge your batteries. If you'd like to eat out for dinner, stay nearby and check out Taos Pizza Out Back. If you have no plans to fall into bed yet, have a refreshing glass of your favorite drink at The Burger Stand At Taos Ale House, another quick stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Kakawa Chocolate HouseHere are some more of the region's other popular pursuits:
- Take pleasure in the wide collection of artistic creations at Taos Art Museum. This distinguished art museum is a good place to spend some time.
- San Francisco de Asis Mission Church is a peaceful house of prayer. You can just admire it from a distance or see if you can make arrangements to look inside.
- You won't need to leave the city to enjoy the fresh air and tranquil atmosphere of parkland spaces. Kit Carson Park awaits tourists and locals alike.
- Art fans are encouraged to visit Bent Gallery and Museum and take in what's on show.
- If you are eager to explore aspects of local history, make your way to Governor Bent House and Museum, a well-known historic residence.