Drink in the scenery and go for an energizing walk in Mother Nature at Kalsoy.
You'll discover it in Faroe Islands.
Be prepared to do some traveling to reach the front door of your hotel at the end of your day. Due to its remote location, you won't find anywhere to stay within easy reach. The Hotel Føroyar, 11 miles (18 kilometers) away, and the Hotel Streym, 12 miles (19 kilometers) away, are two choices that might fit in with your itinerary. If not, 12 miles (19 kilometers) away is the Hafnia Hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Kalsoy
Surely you aren't planning to call it a day after Kalsoy? Give yourself some time to find out what else the wider region has to offer:
- Have an adventure over the water with a visit to Nolsoy.
- If you're seeking something a little different, consider heading to Fugloy, a spot found over the water.
- You'll want to stop by Sandavagur Church. Even though this local house of prayer is often visited by tourists, you need to ask about the touring hours if you'd like to spend a bit of time inside this peaceful building.
- Enjoy a memorable musical night out with a fun concert at Nordic House in the Faroe Islands.
- Go and devote a bit of time to studying some artworks at Listasavn Føroya, a local art gallery.