Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
- Kinta Tin Mining Museum - 3 min walk
- Memban Di-Awan - 13 min walk
- Gua Tempurung Limestone Caves - 18 min drive
- Tunku Abdul Rahman University - 19 min drive
- Lata Kinjang Waterfall - 26 min drive
- Ipoh (IPH-Sultan Azlan Shah) - 30 min drive
- The Mines Chinese – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- GK Cafe – Café offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
About this property
Grand Kampar Hotel
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free newspapers
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MYR 50.00 per stay
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property beginning July 1, 2021. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 25.9 for adults and MYR 19.9 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.