A trip to Kampor Beach is always an interesting experience.
It is located in Rab, a place that may not be on everyone's radar. It sits 95 miles (153 kilometers) outside of Zagreb County, the country's capital.
There are 2 hotels to select from nearby, and they're all excellent choices. The Hotel Eva and Lando Resort are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Kampor Beach.
You’ll be impressed by the sophisticated services at the upmarket hotels that are a quick drive away. Suites and rooms at the Carolina Hotel & Residence and Grand Hotel Imperial are ideal.
Once you're finished at Kampor Beach, take a short walk to Cafe Porto for a quick bite, a caffeine fix or cool drink. If you're looking for somewhere with a heartier menu, Camp Catering Plank will be sure to satisfy an empty stomach. Remember the best moments of a leisurely day and enjoy a drink at Beach Bar Del Mar1, which is also in the immediate vicinity.
Other Things to Do Near Kampor Beach
After you've seen all there is to see at Kampor Beach, there are still more journeys to take in the area:
- See a little of the day to day routine of a devoted monastic community at Franciscan Monastery of St. Euphemia.
- Take in the fresh air and listen to the songs of the seabirds when you spend the day at Frkanj Beach.
- Looking for an opportunity to free your mind? Bring your sunglasses to Paradise Beach and listen to the cries of the seabirds.
- Kick off your shoes and clear your mind in Komrcar Park, a leafy green sanctuary.
- If you're seeking somewhere to ponder the more spiritual aspects of life, head to Remnants of the Church and the Monastery of St. John the Evangelist.