Book a hotel near Kanaha Beach Park, Kahului
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Kanaha Beach Park
Kanaha Beach Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Just about ready to visit Kanaha Beach Park?
Kahului, approximately 95 miles (153 kilometers) outside of Honolulu, the state capital, is where you'll find it.
Enjoy a light breakfast at the Courtyard Maui Kahului Airport before heading out to see Kanaha Beach Park. Being just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, you're certainly not going to need to rush!
If you think traveling is really more about enjoying the local culture than staying in indulgent establishments, try the budget accommodations that are a short commute away. Two popular places are the Hostel City Maui - 1 and the Hostel City Maui - 2.
Starbucks is a great location for a hot beverage or a mouth-watering treat. It's just a short stroll from Kanaha Beach Park. Still feeling hungry? 마우이 달러 is also nearby and offers guests a more comprehensive dining experience. Sit yourself down and take it easy as you enjoy a drink. Stinger Ray's Tropical Bar & Grill is only a few minutes away on foot, and the staff will be happy to see you.
Other Things to Do Near Kanaha Beach ParkMaximize your precious vacation time by checking out the region's other attractions once you're done with Kanaha Beach Park:
- Give your kids a treat with a memorable visit to Kanaha Pond State Wildlife Sanctuary, a local animal sanctuary.
- If you can't visit any of the more well-known museums, expand your knowledge at Alexander and Baldwin Sugar Museum.
- You'll have fun finding presents for your friends and family, as well as a few well-deserved treats for yourself, at Queen Ka’ahumanu Center.
- Maui Arts and Cultural Center features art courses, exhibits and music shows that will give you an appreciation of the area's arts scene.
- If you are interested in plant biology or just the charm of nature, Maui Nui Botanical Gardens is a fun way to spend a day.