Drink in the surrounding views and set off for an energizing walk in nature at Kandel.
To get there you will need to travel to Glottertal, 80 miles (129 kilometers) from Bern, the capital city of the country.
Finding somewhere to stay in the vicinity of Kandel shouldn't be a problem, with 8 accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Schwarzwald-Hotel Silberkönig Ringhotel and Schwarzwaldhotel & Restaurant Stollen should offer you at least some of the features you desire.
Other Things to Do Near Kandel
Once you're finally finished with Kandel, you won't be at a loss for ideas with all of the other things that are available in the rest of the area:
- A fascinating tour of the musical exhibits at Elztalmuseum is a popular activity among musicians and non-musicians alike.
- Take time to picture what it might have been like to live in the area many years ago as you admire Ehemaliges Benedikterkloster, a historic government building.
- Show off your stance, posture and swing at Golfclub Guetermann Gutach.
- Even if you're not ready to scale the mountainside, looking at Hörnleberg from below is still an awesome experience.
- Spending time at Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics will remind you of your more carefree days as a student and provide you with an opportunity to see present-day campus life.