- Science City at Union Station
- 7 min walk
- Union Station
- 10 min walk
- Sea Life Aquarium
- 15 min walk
- Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.)
- 27 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Kansas City's Crossroads Arts District neighborhood, Crossroads Hotel is near a train station. Science City at Union Station and Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Crown Center and Power and Light District. Check out an event or a game at Sprint Center, and consider making time for Union Station, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Science City at Union Station - 7 min walk
- Union Station - 10 min walk
- Sea Life Aquarium - 15 min walk
- Legoland Discovery Center - 15 min walk
- Crown Center - 16 min walk
- Kansas City Union Station - 11 min walk
- Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.) - 27 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Amenities
Staff is fantastic. Very accommodating and helpful w/o being too chatty. Facility design could be better. Bar area is subject to cold breezes every time the exterior door opens. The expansive art installation in the lobby is, well? —— everyone’s a critic. Four posters beds are dramatic but don’t plan on watching TV unless you want to hover on the far side of the bed as the posts dissect your view. Mini bar but no ice readily available. Room service staff was prompt and cordial but food prep could use a bit of polish —- large fruit dish served w/o side dish or silverware but salt and pepper? Paper cups for coffee were light weight and inelegant. Wall decor is unfortunate but I applaud the effort. For the price point I’d give this a miss but I’m not totally dissatisfied. Again, staff was excellent and perhaps other relatively minor issues will be addressed.