- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Harrah's Casino
- 2 min walk
- Ameristar Casino Kansas City
- 10 min drive
- Isle of Capri Casino Kansas City
- 11 min drive
- Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
North Kansas City
Harrah's North Kansas City Resort & Casino is located in North Kansas City. Science City at Union Station and Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Power and Light District and Crown Center. Check out an event or a game at Sprint Center, and consider making time for Union Station, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Harrah's Casino - 2 min walk
- Ameristar Casino Kansas City - 10 min drive
- Isle of Capri Casino Kansas City - 11 min drive
- Kansas City City Hall - 14 min drive
- Sprint Center - 14 min drive
- Kansas City Union Station - 18 min drive
- Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Winning Streaks – Sports bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- '37 Steak – Restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner.
- Royal Noodle Bar – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Harrah's North Kansas City Resort & Casino
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
I was tired after a long day of travel and just wanted room service for dinner. They do not do room service at a nice hotel like this? I can only assume they don’t want you in your room and want you spending money in the casino. It was a very long walk to the restaurants which were of course at the casinos. Will not stay there again