Book a hotel near Kanti Chinese Temple, Papeete
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Kanti Chinese Temple
Chinese Temple Hotel & Travel Guide
Get away from the frenetic pace of touring and enjoy a little personal reflection at Chinese Temple.
There are 4 hotels available in the immediate vicinity, and they are perfect if you would like being just a short commute away. The Hotel Tahiti Nui and Hotel Royal Tahitien, located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Chinese Temple, are popular with many visitors.
If you would love to stay near all the attractions but don't want to spend all your money, try out the Hotel Tiare Tahiti, just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
Columbus Café & Co is an excellent choice for a quick hot beverage or a tasty treat. Thankfully, it's just a short stroll from Chinese Temple. You can also reserve a table near the window at Restaurant Jeannine. It's close at hand and renowned for cooking up mouth-watering meals. If that's not enough, consider stopping for a relaxing drink at Bar club.
Other Things to Do Near Chinese TempleBesides Chinese Temple, here's a list of addtional things in the region that you are going to want to do:
- Kick around a ball and explore your green surroundings at Jardins de Paofai. You might even like to bring a delicious picnic and really make an afternoon of it.
- Temple de Paofai is an important local temple where one can reflect on life and spirituality.
- One local attraction that you might not have considered yet is Papeete Town Hall, a significant government building.
- Get a feel of the local culture by visiting Cathédrale Notre-Dame. Even though you should reserve spots for a tour to get a view of the interior, it is just as accessible to see from outside.
- After you're done with all the other museums, take a look at the displays at Black Pearl Museum.