Call Keaau home while you vacation at this charming 3-bed, 2.5-bath house! Perfect for a group of 8, this vacation rental features all of the comforts of home, including a fully equipped kitchen, full laundry room, and free WiFi. Even better, tropical beaches, the town of Hilo, and Hawaii Volcanoes National Park are all within an easy drive of the property - letting you make the most of your Hawaiian retreat! What are you waiting for? Book your island getaway today!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Easily settle into your Hawaiian getaway within the home's well-appointed 1,400-square-foot interior! The living room is just the place to do that with comfortable furnishings, ample natural light, and a large flat-screen TV.
Mix yourself a Mai Tai before starting on dinner preparations! Ample counter space and essential appliances promise an easy-going culinary experience. Dive into the feast at the dining table or bar!
Close the day out with a cleansing shower in either of the full bathrooms, both stocked with fresh towels and complimentary toiletries. Soft linens will be waiting for you on any of the beds, ranging in size from twin to queen. Rest up for another day in paradise!
-- THE LOCATION --
Perfect your sun-kissed tan on the shore of Richardson Ocean Park, just 17 miles away! Leleiwi Park, Keahola Beach Park, and Onekahakaha Beach Park are also located within a relatively short drive.
After you've had your fair share of sun, head into the town of Hilo for refreshments at Hula Hula's or ice cream at Makani's Magic Pineapple Shack. If you're craving a full meal, check out Puka Puka Kitchen or Ocean Sushi. Yum!
Also located near Hilo, Rainbow Falls and Akaka Falls are not-to-be-missed attractions! An even bigger attraction, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, is within just a short 34-mile drive. Here, enjoy scenic drives on the Mauna Loa Strip Road and the Chain of Craters Road, along with the 100+ miles of hiking trails that travel through old lava tubes and lush rainforest. You might get lucky and spot active flowing lava!
Up for a day trip? Pack a picnic and beach towels for a day well spent on the shore of Punalu'u Black Sand Beach. Swim, sunbathe, snorkel, and hike all within proximity to endangered Hawksbill turtles and green turtles basking in the sun.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen TV, free WiFi, full laundry room, fresh linens and towels, high chair, a 2-car driveway and 2-car carport, and more
- Peaceful Keaau location - close to tropical beaches, 15 miles from Hilo's attractions and restaurants, 16 miles from Rainbow Falls, and 34 miles from Hawaii Volcanoes National Park!
- Nearest Major Airport: Hilo International Airport (~14 miles away)
HAWAII COUNTY RESTRICTIONS:
- Quiet hours shall be from 9:00pm to 8:00am, during which time the noise from the rental shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors
- Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area
- Guest vehicles shall be parked in the designated onsite parking area
- The STVR (short term vacation rental) shall not be used for commercial purposes
- Transient Tax ID Number: TA-014337-0240-01
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The owners can provide discounts on rental cars if you book this property
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features exterior surveillance cameras. These devices may be recording activity for your safety, but should not infringe on your privacy
- Hawaii Tax ID Number: TA-014-337-0240-01