Book a hotel near Keawakapu Beach, Kihei
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Keawakapu Beach
Keawakapu Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Keawakapu Beach is bound to be a fascinating experience.
You'll have to make a 100 miles (161 kilometers) trip from the state capital, Honolulu, to Wailea, if you want to visit.
Since you'll be spending a lot of time at Keawakapu Beach, why don't you stay in the surrounding area? With 48 nearby options available, you will be able to locate something to suit all your needs. You may like to consider the Ho'olei at Grand Wailea and the Wailea Beach Villas, A Destination Luxury Hotel, located 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively. One other good choice, the Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea, is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Anyone who appreciates a great deal will likely appreciate spending a night at the Maui Parkshore - Maui Condo & Home, just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
If you're looking to overindulge yourself or turn up the romance with the one you love, a few nights at a lavish hotel is worth every nickel. You'll find a handful of establishments just a few minutes away. The Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort - a concept by Hyatt is a mere 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, or the Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and they are both exceptional choices.
If all the day's walking has left you more than a bit famished, make your way to Sarento's On the Beach (2980 South Kihei Road, Kihei). It's a meager 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Keawakapu BeachAfter you're finished enjoying Keawakapu Beach, get set for everything that the wider region has available:
- If you're ever tired of the heat, head to Mokapu Beach, where you'll find cool relief in the soothing water.
- Don't forget to pack your beach towel when you're going to Ulua Beach. It's guaranteed to be a fun-filled day in the sun.
- Clear your mind as you hear the cries of seabirds engulfing you at Ulua Beach Park.
- Embark on a shopping frenzy at Wailea Shopping Village Shopping Center, a favorite retail destination for both locals and tourists.
- You'll have fun finding gifts and souvenirs for your friends and family, as well as the perfect treat for yourself, at Shops at Wailea.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Keawakapu Beach? Check out our Keawakapu Beach travel guide!