A trip to Ke'e Beach is certain to be an interesting experience.
You'll find it in Hanalei, about 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the state capital, Honolulu.
You won’t be left out in the cold when looking for somewhere to stay near Ke'e Beach. Choose from 10 hotels within easy commuting distance. See which one catches your eye out of The St. Regis Princeville Resort and Hanalei Colony Resort.
Do you have extravagant tastes? If so, you can find a couple of upmarket hotels conveniently located just a short drive away. Consider the Hanalei Bay Resort 5202 by RedAwning and Hanalei Bay Resort 52012 by RedAwning.
Other Things to Do Near Ke'e Beach
After seeing Ke'e Beach, why not check out some other attractions? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Wet Caves is a place of natural beauty that many tourists enjoy visiting.
- If you are naturally curious, remember to schedule time to take part in a special tour of Kaulu Paoa Heiau. This popular local attraction gives guests a glimpse at an archaeological dig site, as well as a selection of the items that were unearthed during the dig!
- Limahuli Garden and Reserve is an interesting place for environmental enthusiasts to spend some time with its variety of plants, flowers and birds.
- Pull on some sturdy boots, grab a headlamp and take a step into the vast darkness of Maniniholo Dry Cave.
- Pack some sunscreen and spend an entire day watching the children play and breathing the fresh air at Tunnels Beach.