Book a hotel near Kennebec River Rail Trail, Augusta
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Kennebec River Rail Trail
Kennebec River Rail Trail Hotel & Travel Guide
Experience just a few of the natural world's intriguing wonders when you visit Kennebec River Rail Trail.
You'll find it along with many other attractions in Augusta, the state capital.
Put your feet up and relax after exploring Kennebec River Rail Trail. You can choose from 9 hotels that are situated within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Augusta and Maple Hill Farm Inn and Conference Center are two establishments worth considering.
The area's budget solutions offer everything you need at a price you won't be able to argue with. You'll find the Comfort Inn Civic Center and the Super 8 Augusta a reasonable drive away.
If you're the type of person who does a large amount of their sightseeing from behind a cafe table, you're in luck. Within quick stroll, Vickery Cafe has got all the drinks and treats you could possibly need. If you have a few hours to spare and an appreciation for eating, you can also try out the delicious fare at RF Grille Inc. If you have no plans to lay your head down yet, you can nurse a refreshing glass of your favorite drink at Shananagans, another quick stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Kennebec River Rail TrailYou're surely not intending to call it a day after Kennebec River Rail Trail? Set aside some time to experience what else there is to do:
- Visit Masonic Hall and and allow yourself to imagine the people who once wandered these halls.
- Whether you simply want to admire it from the outside or inquire for detailed visiting information, Old Federal Building, a historic government building, is worthy of your itinerary.
- You'll try to imagine life many years ago when you're on a fascinating tour of the local historic house, Governor Hill Mansion.
- To enjoy an adventure that digs up the past, find your way to Cushnoc Archeological Site, where you'll get to see the results of an archaeological dig.
- Discover some of the local history with a visit to the intriguing Old Fort Western.