Are you thinking it's time to head on down to Kentucky Repertory Theatre?
You'll locate it in Bowling Green, about 120 miles (193 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Frankfort.
Since it's only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, many people who visit Kentucky Repertory Theatre book rooms at the Horse Cave Motel.
You won't need to use all your savings if you stay at a cheap, yet comfortable hotel. There are a couple in the vicinity. Some favorites are the Sleep Inn & Suites and the Days Inn Cave City.
Only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, Midway Cafe (124 East Main Street, Horse Cave) is a delightful place to spoil yourself with an uplifting cup of coffee and tempting treats. For something that is guaranteed to satisfy your hunger, check out The Feed Shed Cafe (103 North Dixie Street, Horse Cave), only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Kentucky Repertory Theatre
After you're finished with Kentucky Repertory Theatre, there are a whole host of other activities that'll keep you occupied:
- Hidden River Cave and American Cave Museum is a fantastic natural formation where travelers can spend time stepping into a new world underground.
- If you like animals, head over to Kentucky Down Under Adventure Zoo. It's certain to be a fun day out for people of all ages.
- Cave City Convention Center is a local venue to host various events. It's located in the area and has nearby restaurants, hotels and cafes.
- Both young and old will enjoy an educational adventure about the wonders of the natural world, past and present, at Mammoth Cave Wildlife Museum.
- Awaken your inner child when you go with the children to Dinosaur World. Together, you'll be able to explore and learn through participation.