Where to stay in Kentucky: Best areas for travelers
- Louisville: You can put all your worries behind you at a reputable hotel like the Courtyard by Marriott Louisville Downtown, the Galt House Hotel Trademark Collection by Wyndham or the Aloft Louisville Downtown. Then, check out unique sights such as Muhammad Ali Center.
- Lexington: No vacation here is complete without a stop at Rupp Arena. It's one of the major attractions. Whether you're in town for one night or a few days, many visitors recommend the 21c Museum Hotel Lexington - MGallery, the Residence Inn by Marriott Lexington City Center and the Lexington Marriott City Center.
- Bowling Green: Everyone knows that being out in nature is beneficial for both your mind and body. Luckily, there are loads of natural attractions to uncover here, including Lost River Cave, Hidden River Cave and American Cave Museum and Diamond Caverns. Why not stay an extra night or two and check out Fountain Square Park, Lampkin Park and Barren River Lake too? Going with the right hotel will help make your experience here even more enjoyable. Our top picks include the Kentucky Grand Hotel & Spa, the Hyatt Place Bowling Green and the Cardinal Motel.
- Covington: With plenty of interesting things to see and do here, you'll have earned a good night's sleep by the time the sun sets. The Embassy Suites by Hilton Cincinnati RiverCenter, the Marriott Cincinnati RiverCenter or the Hotel Covington Cincinnati Riverfront are some of the best places to put your feet up after a long day of exploring Newport Aquarium and Newport on the Levee. Don't forget to make your way to Florence Mall, Florence Antique Mall, Big Bone Lick State Park and World of Golf too.
- Paducah: If you love nature, there are so many attractions to choose from in this terrific destination. Barkley Park, Stewart Nelson Park and Keiler Park are just a few sights where you can escape the busy streets and traffic. Kennedy Park, Anderson Woodland Trail and Lone Oak Park are other places to get close to nature. There are many great hotels to choose from here, and The 1857, the Holiday Inn Paducah Riverfront and the Days Inn by Wyndham Paducah are just the start.
Search vacation packages deals in Kentucky's top destinations
Top Kentucky hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Kentucky
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Kentucky?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Kentucky?
Why should I purchase my Kentucky vacation package via Travelocity?
Can I save on my Kentucky car rental if I bundle it with hotels and flights?
What is the best time of year to go to Kentucky?
Which airport is best for Kentucky?
What is there to do in Kentucky?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.