Looking around for some accommodation nearby to Kentucky's Stonehenge?
You'll find it in Bowling Green, 120 miles (193 kilometers) outside of Frankfort, the capital of the state.
Just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away from Kentucky's Stonehenge, the Super 8 Munfordville KY is the handiest place to stay.
Have a rest from sightseeing and partake in some culinary delights at Murray's Restaurant (1021 Main Street, Munfordville), 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Kentucky's Stonehenge
After visiting Kentucky's Stonehenge, prepare yourself for the other excellent attractions that the area has to offer:
- An excursion to Hart County Museum, a history museum, is always memorable and educational.
- Take a break and see some of Mother Nature's protected land at Battle for the Bridge Historic Preserve.
- If you are interested in animals, head to Kentucky Down Under Adventure Zoo. It's a fun day out for visitors of all ages.
- See a play and travel to a more imaginative world at Kentucky Repertory Theatre.
- Hidden River Cave and American Cave Museum is a cave that you should visit. You'll be amazed as you peer into the remarkable darkness and feel the cool air.