Allow the natural world to work its magic while you explore Keokea Beach Park.
If you're interested in seeing it, set off for Kapaau.
Though there is just 1 hotel option in the area, how many beds does one really need? On walking outside of the Hawaii Island Retreat, it is 4 miles (6 kilometers) to Keokea Beach Park.
Other Things to Do Near Keokea Beach Park
Besides Keokea Beach Park, here is a list of some more things in the area you are going to want to do:
- If you would like to take some great selfies, head on up to Pololu Valley Overlook and enjoy the impressive views.
- If you'd like to learn more about potential adventures in the local area, go and have a look at ATV Outfitters and pick up a leaflet.
- Stop by Kamehameha Statue when you're nearby, and understand it's significance to the locals.
- Visit King Kamehameha Statue for a cool selfie opportunity and the chance to see the statue up close.
- It doesn't matter whether you're a fictional character, a local celebrity or a sporting hero, you've definitely made it if there's a statue of you! Visit Kamehameha the Great Statue to see it up close.