Book a hotel near Key West Firehouse Museum, Key West
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Key West Firehouse Museum
Key West Firehouse Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Thinking about stopping into Key West Firehouse Museum?
Key West Historic District is where you will find it.
There are plenty of accommodation options in the immediate vicinity of Key West Firehouse Museum. With as many as 49 possibilities within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), the only issue you might encounter is deciding which looks the best! The Santa Maria Suites, Key West Vacation Rentals and Southernmost Beach Resort offer an array of choices.
You don’t need to spend a fortune to get a good hotel room. Check out the great selection of close-by budget hotels. A few of the more highly-frequented establishments are the Marquesa Hotel, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, or the Smallest Bar Inn, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
Be extravagant and stay at one of the premium establishments not far away. The Sunset Key Cottages is one of the top places, located 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away. Or, check out the Ocean Key Resort - A Noble House Resort, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Unwind with a cup of coffee and enjoy one or two enticing snacks at Sandy's Cafe (1026 White Street, Key West). The fact that it is a mere 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) from Key West Firehouse Museum means that it’s easy to reach after a day of sightseeing. Stomach still rumbling? Indulge in heartier fare at The Flaming Buoy Filet Co. (1100 Packer Street, Key West), 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Key West Firehouse MuseumYou're surely not planning to wrap up your day after Key West Firehouse Museum? Give yourself some time to see what else the area has available:
- Set aside a bit of time to go and look at Saint Mary Star of the Sea. Look into information on visiting if you'd like to tour the inside.
- Take some time to appreciate the thought and effort that has gone into protecting the burial sites at Key West Cemetery.
- As you explore the area, you might want to stop and see The Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Key West, a local church. If you hope to walk through the halls, make sure you make inquiries for visiting times first.
- Look up Tennessee Williams Key West Exhibit when you've seen all the more famous museums and you're still thirsty for more!
- Devote some time to viewing art at Studios of Key West, a local art gallery.