- Ripley's Believe It or Not
- 4 min walk
- Audubon House and Tropical Gardens
- 5 min walk
- Mallory Dock
- 6 min walk
- Key West, FL (EYW-Key West Intl.)
- 7 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located near the beach, Banana's Foster Guesthouse is in Key West's Key West Historic District neighborhood, an area with great shopping. Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum and Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Mallory Square and Southernmost Point. Key West Aquarium and Nancy Forrester's Secret Garden are also worth visiting. Our guests love the property's central location.
- Ripley's Believe It or Not - 4 min walk
- Audubon House and Tropical Gardens - 5 min walk
- Mallory Dock - 6 min walk
- Key West Aquarium - 6 min walk
- Key West Shipwreck Museum - 6 min walk
- Key West, FL (EYW-Key West Intl.) - 13 min drive
About this property
Banana's Foster Guesthouse
Services and conveniences
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very nice room with fridge and microwave and plenty of toiletries. It was very clean and cozy and the bed was super comfortable. It was in a great location near Duval street but away from all the noise. I’d definitely stay here again!