- Key West Cemetery
- 7 min walk
- Duval Street
- 10 min walk
- San Carlos Institute - Casa Cuba
- 16 min walk
- Key West, FL (EYW-Key West Intl.)
- 10 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located near the beach, Colors on White is in Key West's Key West Historic District neighborhood. Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum and Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Key West Golf Club and Key West Harbour. Key West Aquarium and Nancy Forrester's Secret Garden are also worth visiting.
- Key West Cemetery - 7 min walk
- Duval Street - 10 min walk
- Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum - 15 min walk
- Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum - 15 min walk
- San Carlos Institute - Casa Cuba - 16 min walk
- Key West, FL (EYW-Key West Intl.) - 10 min drive
About this property
Colors on White
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great place! Clean and comfortable. Within walking distance of Duvall street, shopping and restaurants. Only 5 guest rooms means privacy in the pool and dun deck areas. And the fact that they offer parking is a big deal. Parking is the hardest part of driving to Key West.