- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Audubon House and Tropical Gardens
- 6 min walk
- Harry S. Truman Little White House
- 6 min walk
- Mel Fisher Maritime Museum
- 7 min walk
- Key West, FL (EYW-Key West Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located near the beach, Crowne Plaza Key West-La Concha is in Key West's Key West Historic District neighborhood, an area with great shopping. Mallory Square and Southernmost Point are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at South Beach and Smathers Beach. Key West Aquarium and Nancy Forrester's Secret Garden are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Ripley's Believe It or Not - 5 min walk
- Audubon House and Tropical Gardens - 6 min walk
- Harry S. Truman Little White House - 6 min walk
- Mel Fisher Maritime Museum - 7 min walk
- Key West Aquarium - 7 min walk
- Key West, FL (EYW-Key West Intl.) - 13 min drive
- 430 Duval – Pool-view restaurant with a bar offering Caribbean cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Wine-O – Theme restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Crowne Plaza Key West-La Concha
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Location is great. Staff is very helpful. Rooms are very comfortable, clean and updated. Pool closes at sundown. No other place to relax outside when pool area is closed. No trash cans in or around the property.