- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
- 1 min walk
- Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum
- 8 min walk
- Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum
- 8 min walk
- Key West, FL (EYW-Key West Intl.)
- 7 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located on the beach, Southernmost Beach Resort is in Key West's Key West Historic District neighborhood, an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at South Beach and Smathers Beach, while Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory and Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum are cultural highlights. Key West Aquarium and Nancy Forrester's Secret Garden are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory - 1 min walk
- Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum - 8 min walk
- Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum - 8 min walk
- Key West Cemetery - 15 min walk
- Southernmost Point - 2 min drive
- Key West, FL (EYW-Key West Intl.) - 7 min drive
- Southernmost Beach Cafe – Beachfront restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily, happy hour available.
- Shores Bar – Poolside cocktail bar offering American cuisine. Serves light fare daily, happy hour available.
- Pineapple Bar – Poolside sports bar offering American cuisine. Serves light fare daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Southernmost Beach Resort
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort
Too pricey and not much included
It was good and well maintained but for the money they charged me it was NOT worth. This costs as much as an all inclusive resort but you get a decent hotel instead. Yes, it is Key West and everything is costly. Yes, the resort is on Duval in old town but I was honestly expecting better for almost $2000 (parking $30 a night and resort fee $40 or $50 a night) I paid for 3 nights for a delux room which wasnt anything near delux. By the way all other rooms were more costly than the 'delux' room. The private beach is not a beach but an elevated seating area. South beach is a public beach with no sand so you cannot enjoy much. Resort fee buys you 2 bottles of water in room in all practical terms. The room had comfortable beds and a good bath but that I have seen in much modest hotels and I have traveled a lot. Pools were good. Front desk staff was good. Food in on premise testaurant was ok and not many choices, although you are on Duval so you have options. Basically, the 'resort' isnt bad, it felt safe, and location is great but also not worth as much money as they charge. I would recommend you find a nearby hotel or resort for a considerable lower rate and spend the money you saved in food, booz, and water activities instead.