- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Duval Street
- 6 min walk
- Key West Cemetery
- 10 min walk
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
- 11 min walk
- Key West, FL (EYW-Key West Intl.)
- 6 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Key West's Key West Historic District neighborhood, The Grand Guesthouse is in the city center and near the beach. Southernmost Point and Mallory Square are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at South Beach and Smathers Beach. Key West Aquarium and Nancy Forrester's Secret Garden are also worth visiting.
- Duval Street - 6 min walk
- Key West Cemetery - 10 min walk
- Higgs Beach - 10 min walk
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory - 11 min walk
- Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum - 14 min walk
- Key West, FL (EYW-Key West Intl.) - 6 min drive
About this property
The Grand Guesthouse
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This is a wonderful property! My only regret is that we only had one night there. The host John was very welcoming and explained the benefits of the guesthouse and helped with what to do and how to get there. Although we didn't get a chance to partake, there is a happy hour offered. The guesthouse has a great breakfast and several nice spots to sit outside to enjoy it. Our room was very spacious, had great amenities and the guesthouse is within walking distance of Duval Street. We definitely would go back!