Book Hotels in Kihei, HI
Wander wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Most frequently booked Kihei hotels
Top cheap Kihei hotel deals
- Days Inn by Wyndham Maui Oceanfront2980 S Kihei Road, Kihei, HI
The price is $239 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 273.4/5Good! (19 reviews)
- Maui Coast Hotel2259 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, HI
The price is $214 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 274.7/5Exceptional! (7 reviews)
- Mana Kai Maui2960 S Kihei Road, Kihei, HI
The price is $735 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 274.3/5Excellent! (15 reviews)
- Kamaole Sands - Maui Condo & Home2695 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, HIGet Rates4.5/5Wonderful! (21 reviews)
- Castle Kamaole Sands, a Condominium Resort2695 S Kihei Road, Kihei, HI
The price is $187 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 274/5Very Good! (98 reviews)
- Sugar Beach Resort - Maui Condo & Home145 North Kihei Road, Kihei, HIGet Rates4.2/5Very Good! (53 reviews)
Top luxury Kihei hotel deals
- Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea3900 Wailea Alanui Drive, Kihei, HI
The price is $784 per night from Feb 21 to Feb 224.8/5Exceptional! (18 reviews)
- Fairmont Kea Lani Maui4100 Wailea Alanui Dr, Kihei, HI
The price is $535 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 24.7/5Exceptional! (15 reviews)
- Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort - a concept by Hyatt3550 Wailea Alanui Dr, Kihei, HI
The price is $609 per night from Feb 16 to Feb 174.9/5Exceptional! (10 reviews)
- Wailea Beach Villas, A Destination Luxury Hotel3800 Wailea Alanui Drive, Kihei, HIGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (5 reviews)
- Grand Wailea Maui, A Waldorf Astoria Resort3850 Wailea Alanui Drive, Kihei, HI
The price is $594 per night from Feb 22 to Feb 234.3/5Excellent! (18 reviews)
- Hotel Wailea, Relais & Chateaux- Adults Only555 Kaukahi Street, Kihei, HI
The price is $799 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 274.5/5Wonderful! (24 reviews)
How much is a hotel room in Kihei?
Hotels in Kihei start at $187 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Kihei Hotel & Travel Guide
Surf, sunshine, and an old-fashioned good time come together in Kihei. This lovely town on Maui is one of the warmest parts of the Hawaiian chain, and lazing on the beach is a way of life. Gaze out into the Pacific Ocean in hopes of spotting humpback whales, or just snap some pictures of nearby Kao’olawe and Lanai. Life moves a little slower in Kihei: embrace it. Our cheap hotels in Kihei will help you throttle down from full speed ahead to island time.
Deposit your bags at one of the Kihei hotels and take yourself straight to the beach. Stretch out on a towel and wriggle your toes in the sand, or glide across Maalaea Bay on a kayak. Should the call of the sea be too much for you to resist, rent some snorkeling gear and see what the world beneath the surface looks like. We promise the local ta’ape population has forgotten all about the wardrobe malfunction incident of 2012.
A day of adventure at (or under the) sea will leave you tired, so put your feet up in one of the hotels in Kihei before setting out on another journey. One of our car rentals in Kihei will make it easier to get around the rest of Maui, whether you want to go north to do some shopping in Lahaina or would prefer a trip to the eerie, mist-swathed landscape of Haleakala National Park.
Your time in Kihei may come to a close, but that doesn’t mean the rest of your experience has to end. Travelocity can pair you up with Maui hotel deals all over the island, ensuring you can rollick through the tropics as long as you want without doing permanent harm to your wallet. You plan your vacation; let us handle the rest.