Book a hotel near Kilwins, Charlotte
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Kilwins
Kilwins Hotel & Travel Guide
You're certain to have a memorable experience when you visit Kilwins.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Charlotte, as it's a special city to see in its own right.
Despite the fact that there's a good selection of 7 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Kilwins, it'd be a good idea to book as soon as possible to ensure that you get the best deal you can. Discerning travelers like the Residence Inn by Marriott Charlotte Lake Norman, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntersville - Birkdale and Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lake Norman Huntersville, NC, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Let the credit card have some downtime and have a look at the variety of low-priced hotels nearby. You can book a room at the Quality Inn, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, or you may like the Candlewood Suites Huntersville, which is 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
You'll hear the locals say that Starbucks (16846 Birkdale Commons Parkway, Huntersville), is just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, and is a popular venue to drink a hot beverage and think about the day ahead. When it's dinnertime, book a table at 8711 Lindholm Drive, Huntersville (8711 Lindholm Drive, Huntersville), only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near KilwinsHere are a few more of the region's other pursuits:
- Do some shopping at Birkdale Village, where you can lay your hands on almost anything, from general supplies, to souvenirs and clothes.
- Practice your swing and maybe shave a few strokes from your score at Waterford Golf Club.
- Fine-tune your swing and maybe take a stroke or two off your game at Birkdale Golf Club.
- Forget the real world for a while and step into the fantastic world of Lake Norman Miniature Golf. Putt-putt golf remains a great sport for all, so bring the kids!
- Head to Raceworld USA when a race is on, and feel the explosive energy as professional drivers navigate the course.