Pack your bags and head for the greens at King and Prince Golf Course where you'll enjoy some beautiful days.
This site is located in Brunswick, which is approximately 250 miles (402 kilometers) from the state capital, Atlanta.
Throw down your bags and enjoy your nights at the 1 place to stay within easy reach. It's a distance of just 6 miles (10 kilometers) to King and Prince Golf Course from the Sea Palms Resort.
Other Things to Do Near King and Prince Golf Course
When you're finished with King and Prince Golf Course, get ready to take in everything that the rest of the area has to offer:
- A peaceful and protected reserve, Altamaha River BioReserve is a nice place to get some fresh air.
- Discover what it is that makes the nature and wildlife at Wolf Island National Wildlife Refuge so important.
- If you are looking for a sanctuary to quietly contemplate the spiritual side of life, go to Christ Church, Frederica.
- Take a walk through history when you tour Fort Frederica National Monument.
- Whether you're a passionate golfer or an amateur, don't miss the chance to hit a couple of rounds at Sea Palms Resort Golf Course.