You're bound to enjoy your time at King Arthur Flour.
If you have ever thought that you'd like to see Central Vermont- Killington, now is your chance!
There are 3 hotels in the vicinity, so you'd be wise to book as soon as your dates are confirmed. The Hanover Inn Dartmouth and Six South St Hotel are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of King Arthur Flour.
You don't need to journey too far to find a less expensive place to spend the night. There are a small number of solutions within easy commuting distance. The Trumbull House Bed and Breakfast and the Comfort Inn are recommended.
To get the stamina you need to stay on-the-go, stroll 0.08 miles (0.13 kilometers) and sample the coffee at King Arthur Flour (135 U.S. 5, Norwich).
Other Things to Do Near King Arthur Flour
Following your visit to King Arthur Flour, prepare for the other activities that the region has to offer:
- Science will always be a central part of our daily lives. Montshire Museum of Science makes it attainable for visitors young and old.
- Take the opportunity to browse the fantastic collections at Baker-Berry Library, a local library.
- Pretty much every visitor here will hear talk of Left Bank Books at least once. That's how popular a store it is.
- Pretty much every visitor will hear locals refer to Von Bargen's Jewelry at one point or another. It's a well-known local store.
- Go and check out the impressive program of art courses, exhibits and music shows proudly offered by Hopkins Center for the Arts.