Book a hotel near King Ramkhamhaeng Monument, Sukhothai
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near King Ramkhamhaeng Monument
King Ramkhamhaeng Monument Hotel & Travel Guide
History is everywhere, not just in study halls or library books. You'll be able to get a glance into the area's bygone times when you pay a visit to King Ramkhamhaeng Monument.
To get there, you'll need to travel 130 miles (209 kilometers) from the well-known city of Chiang Mai Province until you find Sukhothai.
If you're on the hunt for a suitable hotel, you can take your pick from 14 possibilities that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of King Ramkhamhaeng Monument. The Legendha Sukhothai, the Le Charme Sukhothai Resort and the Baan Khun Ya Resort are three that are recommended, and they're just 1 mile (2 kilometers), 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Give your wallet a rest and look into the range of low-cost hotels nearby. Located 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away is the Dorm of Happiness by Tharaburi Resort. Alternatively, consider the Sukhothai City Resort, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
To be at the heart of the attractions, and stay in an upscale hotel, check out the Sukhothai Treasure Resort & Spa, 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
The History Cafe'&Guesthouse (56/2, ซอย สุโขทัยนคร 1 ซอย 4, ตำบล เมืองเก่า, อำเภอเมืองสุโขทัย) is a favorite coffee stop that is located just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away. It's the perfect place to visit when you're craving a light bite. Your tastebuds will be eternally grateful when you order some food at Say Hi 2, Mueang Kao, Mueang Sukhothai District.
Other Things to Do Near King Ramkhamhaeng MonumentYou've come here for King Ramkhamhaeng Monument, but you may well be pleasantly surprised by what the rest of the area has going on:
- If you find yourself captivated by nature, Sukhothai Historical Park is a place you will certainly appreciate. Bring the kids for a hike in the fresh air.
- Irrespective of your system of beliefs or which country you're from, San Ta Pha Daeng, one of the area's most venerated attractions, is a must-see.
- Discover a meditative haven and leave your earthly concerns behind at Wat Ma Ha That
- Make time to arrange for a visit to Wat Sra Sri, a serene house of worship.
- Explore the rituals and ceremonies of people from different cultures at Ramkhamhaeng National Museum.