If you and your friends are looking for that grown-ups only escape, you've made the right choice with Kings River Winery.
Big Stump Entrance Kings Canyon, approximately 170 miles (274 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento, is where you will find it.
Though there aren't any accommodations in the immediate vicinity, there are a lot in the wider area. Venture 25 miles (40 kilometers) and you'll discover Three Rivers, as well as 9 places to stay. The Log House Lodge, Sequoia Riverfront Cabins and Sierra Lodge are a few you might like to look into.
Other Things to Do Near Kings River Winery
You are here to see Kings River Winery, but you might be pleasantly surprised by what else the area has to offer:
- Fowler City Park is a sanctuary of grass and trees nestled within the urban jungle. It is a beautiful place to have a picnic and simply relax outdoors.
- One local attraction that you probably haven't yet considered is Fowler City Hall, an important civic building.
- Take the opportunity to browse the collections at Fresno County Library, a local library.
- Time at Cedar View Winery is an experience for your tastebuds.
- You won't have to leave the city to take in the fresh air and relaxing atmosphere of beautiful parkland spaces. WH Shaver Park awaits tourists and local people alike.