Book a hotel near Kingsmill Plantation Golf Course, Kingsmill
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Kingsmill Plantation Golf Course
Kingsmill Plantation Golf Course Hotel & Travel Guide
The luscious greens at Kingsmill Plantation Golf Course are ready for you, so pack your gear and prepare yourself for the adventure of your dreams.
It is located in Williamsburg, an estimated 45 miles (72 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Richmond.
You'll be happy to find 5 accommodation options that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Kingsmill Plantation Golf Course. The Parkside Williamsburg Resort and the Kingsmill Resort are a couple of suitable places here, situated 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you have always thought that traveling is more about experiencing the local culture than staying in plush establishments, try the low-cost solutions that are a short commute away. Some such places are the Williamsburg Inn and the Wyndham Governor's Green.
Whether it's a perfectly brewed coffee or a chocolaty dessert, there's bound to be something at The Mill (1000 Kingsmill Road, Williamsburg). If you want more sustenance, Elements 1010 (1010 Kingsmill Road, Williamsburg) is a good option.
Other Things to Do Near Kingsmill Plantation Golf CourseWhen you're finished with Kingsmill Plantation Golf Course, get ready to experience everything that the wider region has available:
- Your kids are sure to be excited when you bring them to the popular local theme park, Busch Gardens Williamsburg!
- Have a little family time in some grassy spaces without leaving the city at Redoubt Park.
- Give the kids a treat with a fun visit to Hog Island Wildlife Management Area, a local wildlife sanctuary.
- Whether you're a history lover or not, you can admire the beauty of Carter's Grove Plantation, some of the area's most visited historical structures.
- Quarterpath Park is a recreation park that is enjoyed by locals and travelers. It's an excellent place to spend a refreshing afternoon.