Book a hotel near Kinnakeet Clay Works, Avon
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Kinnakeet Clay Works
Kinnakeet Clay Works Hotel & Travel Guide
Go on an enlightening trip to Kinnakeet Clay Works, and get a taste of the local culture.
Avon, roughly 180 miles (290 kilometers) away from the state capital, Raleigh, is where you will find it.
If you look on the bright side, a positive thing about there only being 1 hotel option in the area is that it's very hard to mix up your bookings! It is a short drive of 6 miles (10 kilometers) to Kinnakeet Clay Works from the Cape Pines Motel.
Hungry travelers like to go to Mad Crabber Restaurant (40606 North Carolina 12, Avon) when they need a bite to eat. It is situated a meager 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away. Just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, Turner's HIgh Moon Bar (40618 North Carolina 12, Avon) welcomes those in need of a nightcap.
Other Things to Do Near Kinnakeet Clay WorksHere are a number of the region's other favorite diversions:
- Go and devote an enjoyable afternoon to art appreciation at Studio 12, a local gallery filled with charming exhibits.
- Delight in a picnic, hone your photography skills or stretch your legs with a walk at Avon Fishing Pier, one of the finest waterfront settings here.
- Avon Pier is a wonderful setting to watch the world go by. Look out for bird life, admire the sight of passing boats bobbing in the water or just drink in the wonderful views.
- Spending time shopping at Hatteras Island Boardsports is a great way to blend in with the locals.
- If you love being out on the water, enquire about the choice of activities at Ocean Air Sports.