Book a hotel near Kit Carson Park, Taos
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Kit Carson Park
Kit Carson Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Experience just a few of nature's incredible creations when you visit Kit Carson Park.
Taos, where it is situated, is 55 miles (89 kilometers) from the state capital, Santa Fe.
Are you only here for a limited time? Book your room at one of the 19 accommodations that are located within a short drive of Kit Carson Park. The El Monte Sagrado Living Resort & Spa, the Palacio De Marquesa and the Dreamcatcher Bed and Breakfast are a few that are recommended, and they're only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers), 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
There are countless ways to spend your money while you're on vacation. If you're not particular about where you end up, why not book a room at one of the more economically priced places nearby? A pair of examples are the El Pueblo Lodge and the El Camino Lodge, which are 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Whether you are a tea lover or a devotee of the coffee bean, you'll need something to keep your energy up. An easy stroll from Kit Carson Park, Bearclaw Bakery & Cafe provides a tempting range of drinks and snacks. Michael's Kitchen is a great option that's nearby if you'd like something a bit more substantial. For all those travelers that enjoy finishing up the day with a relaxed beer, wine or spirit right in the area, the bartender at The Burger Stand At Taos Ale House will be serving drinks all night.
Other Things to Do Near Kit Carson ParkOn top of Kit Carson Park, here's a list of some other things in the wider region that you'll want to do:
- Take pleasure in the extensive display of artistic creations at Taos Art Museum. This notable art museum is an excellent place to spend some time.
- Renoir, the famous French painter, once stated that if you want to understand art, you have to go to a museum and look at it. Why not heed the advice and discover Henningsen Fine Arts during your vacation?
- Visitors enjoy guided tours of Governor Bent House and Museum, an unforgettable historic house.
- It's worth enjoying a visit to San Francisco de Asis Mission Church, a pleasant house of prayer and a popular tourist attraction.
- The great performances, cultural festivals and various other events featured at Taos Center for the Arts are appreciated by the local creators and spectators.