Visiting Kleftiko Beach will always be time well spent.
Milos is where you will find it.
If you prefer to set up base within easy reach, there's just 1 hotel available. After an early breakfast at the Tsakanos Sirma, it won't take very long to get to Kleftiko Beach, only 7 miles (11 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Kleftiko Beach
You've traveled a long way, so surely Kleftiko Beach is just the beginning. Once you're finished, be sure to experience what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Sikia Cave is a natural formation that you ought to see.
- Clear your mind and tune in to the cries of seabirds engulfing you at Sikia Beach.
- Bring the sunscreen and spend a memorable afternoon playing in the water and indulging in the fresh air at Gerontas Beach.
- While enjoying your adventures, you might want to stop and check out Profitis Ilias Mountain, a local church. If you hope to walk through the halls, make sure you make inquiries for visiting times first.
- Free your mind as you tune in to the sounds of the seabirds all around you at Triades Beach.