Book a hotel near Knox Park, Athens
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Knox Park
Knox Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Grab your camera, slip on your walking shoes and spend a day in nature at Knox Park, a fantastic natural attraction to add to your must-see list.
To find it, you'll need to travel approximately 130 miles (209 kilometers) from the state capital, Nashville, to Athens.
Savvy travelers in search of somewhere convenient to stay can consider 9 potential accommodations, all within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Knox Park. You can take a peek at the Hampton Inn Athens and Holiday Inn Express Athens.
You can save your hard-earned money for more exciting activities when you spend a few nights at one of the reasonably priced solutions that aren't too far away. Two favorites are the Comfort Inn Athens and the Super 8 - Athens.
With a strong focus on superb coffee and tasty refreshments, KKS Kafe (900 Ingleside Avenue, Athens) should also be on your itinerary after visiting Knox Park. You can also make a stop at Joe's Italian Cuisine (900 Ingleside Avenue, Athens), a favorite eatery with both visitors and locals.
Other Things to Do Near Knox ParkIf you have extra time, check out what else is happening in the area:
- For a greater insight into the character of the area, take part in a visitors' tour of the campus and buildings of Tennessee Wesleyan College.
- You won't need to leave the city to take in the fresh air and natural atmosphere of beautiful parkland spaces. Veterans Memorial Park awaits.
- An excursion to McMinn County Living Heritage Museum, a history museum, is sure to be both educational and entertaining.
- There's nowhere better to take time out than Heritage Park. Read a magazine, kick a ball around or simply enjoy the serenity that surrounds you in this leafy green sanctuary.
- Whether you're a regular golfer or a total newbie, you can't miss the chance to hit a couple of rounds at Rock Springs Golf Course.