Thinking about a trip to Kokee Natural History Museum?
You'll have to make a 120 miles (193 kilometers) trip from the state capital, Honolulu, to Waimea, to visit.
The Cabins at Kokee is the nearest accommodation option to Kokee Natural History Museum. Just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, it's a good choice if convenience is what you’re after.
0.05 miles (0.08 kilometers) from Kokee Natural History Museum is where you can find Koke'e Lodge (3600 Kokee Road, Hanapepe), a terrific restaurant to have some food after a full day of exploring.
Other Things to Do Near Kokee Natural History Museum
You've been traveling for quite some time, so surely Kokee Natural History Museum won't be the only thing on your itinerary. Once you're finished, be sure to investigate what the rest of the area has to offer:
- If you find yourself captivated by nature, Koke'e State Park is a place you'll appreciate. Set aside an afternoon and go for a walk in this calming environment.
- Don't miss out on the beauty of nature at Canyon Trail. This local hiking trail is extremely popular with tourists and locals alike.
- Get out your favorite walking shoes and head out to Nu'alolo Trail. This popular scenic trail is a terrific way to acquaint yourself with the natural beauty of the region.
- If you want to take some great selfies, head up to Pu'u O Kila Lookout and enjoy the stunning views.
- March on over to Makaha Ridge, where you might be able to tour the facility.