Konza Prairie Natural Area is a wonderful destination for those wanting to get back in touch with nature.
It is situated in Manhattan, which is approximately 50 miles (80 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Topeka.
We cannot say you're spoiled for choice as far as finding hotels near Konza Prairie Natural Area, but you do have 17 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) that you'll be able to pick from. You can add the Holiday Inn Manhattan at the Campus and Hilton Garden Inn Manhattan to your shortlist.
In the surrounding area, you'll find a few wallet-friendly solutions that are ideal for making your budget last longer. Some of your choices are the Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan and the Candlewood Suites Manhattan.
Other Things to Do Near Konza Prairie Natural Area
You've been traveling for quite some time, and no doubt Konza Prairie Natural Area won't be your only stop. Once you've taken it in, be sure to check out what else the area has available:
- Those with an interest in scientific processes will like spending time at the Konza Prairie Research Natural Area.
- Discover the fantastic range of animal species at Sunset Zoological Park and make some new furry friends!
- Flint Hills Discovery Center offers numerous intriguing science exhibits that appeal to people of all ages.
- Immerse yourself in the exciting student lifestyle for a few hours by visiting Kansas State University on a day when tours are available.
- Fans of the military will enjoy taking a look at Fort Riley Military Base.