Overview of Hyatt Regency Kuantan Resort
Hyatt Regency Kuantan Resort
4.2/5 Very Good
Guests rated this property 4.1/5 for cleanliness.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable.
- Free WiFi
- Parking included
- Air Conditioning
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Personal protective equipment
Explore the area
Teluk Cempedak Beach2 min walk
Taman Teruntum Mini Zoo16 min walk
Gelora Park12 min drive
Kuantan (KUA-Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah)42 min drive
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Kuantan, Hyatt Regency Kuantan Resort is in the city center and on the beach. Wan Fo Tien Temple and Kuan Ti Kong Chinese Temple are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Teluk Cempedak Beach and Gelora Park. Take an opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails.
- Teluk Cempedak Beach - 2 min walk
- Taman Teruntum Mini Zoo - 16 min walk
- Gelora Park - 12 min drive
- Heroes Museum - 17 min drive
- Darul Makmur Stadium - 20 min drive
- Kuantan (KUA-Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah) - 42 min drive
- Kampung Restaurant – Ocean-view restaurant offering Malaysian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
- Italian Bistro – Pool-view bistro offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner on select days. Reservations required.
- The Deli – Pool-view delicatessen. Serves light fare daily.
- Coals on the Beach – Beachfront restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves dinner and light fare on select days.
- Sampan Bar – Poolside bar. Open daily.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable
Due to COVID-19, some amenities and services are unavailable Thu, Jun 11 2020 - Mon, Mar 01 2021 (dates are subject to change):