You're bound to have an enjoyable experience at Kushi Institute.
To see it, make your way to Becket, about 100 miles (161 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Concord.
While you won’t find any accommodation options in the immediate vicinity, you won't be left out in the cold when it comes to finding a welcoming bed and a hot shower. 10 miles (16 kilometers) away in Pittsfield, you'll find no less than 5 places to stay. A handful you might like to check out are the Crowne Plaza Pittsfield-Berkshires, White Horse Inn and Berkshire Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Kushi Institute
You can check out a variety of other attractions after visiting Kushi Institute:
- Grab your hiking shoes and head out on Skyline Trail. This picturesque hiking trail is a fantastic way to see the natural beauty of the region.
- Lounge on the shores of Pyramid Lake, where you might like to munch on a packed lunch and enjoy the beauty of nature.
- Catch a show at Jacob's Pillow, where you'll see stamina, agility and grace.
- The water flowing over Glendale Falls is a magnificent and unspoiled attraction.
- Whether you just want to admire it from the outside or inquire for visiting information, Chester Town Hall, a historic government building, is worthy of your itinerary.