Overview of Good Life Resort La Falda
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Space
- Breakfast Available
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
- Church of Our Lady of Carmen - 23 min drive
- Cascada El Hornillo - 30 min drive
- Los Terrones Parque Autoctono, Cultural y Recreativo - 31 min drive
- El Cajon Dam - 36 min drive
- Cerro Uritorco Trailhead - 54 min drive
- Cordoba (COR-Ingeniero Aeronautico Ambrosio L.V. Taravella Intl.) - 89 min drive
About this property
Good Life Resort La Falda
- Seasonal outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Children's pool
- Room service available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry service
- Air conditioning
Services and conveniences
- Front desk (limited hours)
- 9 rooms
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and may be charged at the Hotel upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.